Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Only nine days until Christmas! I love the holidays, but really, if my days get any longer or fuller, I think I will just crash. Up at 4 this morning because I couldn't sleep. . . tried going back to bed, but my mind was busy writing my "to do" list. I gave up on sleep and got back up about 5. I was at Wal-Mart early, and almost finished my shopping. Then work for half a day, with a holiday staff meeting and followed by a trip to Columbia. The purpose of the Columbia trip was to help Randy get food and beverage for his annual Union Party. The budget was $700, and at the end of the day, we have $28 of that "allowance" left. There were some thing we couldn't find, so it was back to Moberly and home by 7. I unloaded my morning purchases, which still need to be wrapped. But that will have to be another day, because I am done, finished, completed for today!
The one nagging activity I have not attempted yet this year is my annual Christmas letter and cards. Since I signed up for facebook, I feel connected to most people I normally send cards to. I would still like to send a letter, but I may try a new approach with a January letter. . .
So, I am down to one gift to purchase, a counter full of gifts to wrap, and a letter to write and send. I think I can do this! Keep reading to see if I get it all done. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment