Monday, January 24, 2011

A Change Will Do You Good!

I have been perusing other blogs for the last few weeks. And here is what I have discovered:
1. There are a lot of creative people out there.
2. Cupcakes are the "in" food right now.
3. Families with young children somehow find the time to blog. If I remember correctly, when I was a stay at home mom with young children, I was lucky to get dressed during the day.
4. My blog is bland, boring and benign. Therefore change has come to The Common Touch. Now that I know where I have to go to make these changes, expect more in the future. I lack that discriminating eye, you know the one where a talented person squints one eye, tilts their head and makes a suggestion that will turn Mona Lisa from a drab woman to a masterpiece. Right. . . I don't have that eye. But for now, you will have to settle for a brighter, lighter Blog from me. Heaven knows that the scene outside our windows could use some color (besides gray and white!).
Please, Please, Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new design and colors. After all, change is good for us all!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new look!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm not one of those artsy people either, but I am a good copier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it...but I liked the first one too! I agree...Cupcakes are in! In fact...I made some this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete