Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And the winner is. . .

Over my lunch hour today I went to the local library and quickly checked out 6 books. Since I didn't have much browsing time, I went to some of my favorite authors and grabbed one or two of their books that I haven't read (I don't think I have read them, I will soon find out). Authors included: Wally Lamb, Jennifer Weiner and Anita Shreve. When I got home,after careful examination, I decided to start "Rescue" by Anita Shreve. Actually, since it is a new book, I only have 2 weeks to return it, so I thought I had better start with it. Anyone else ever read Anita Shreve? The first book I read by her was "The Pilot's Wife". I have read several of her other books and enjoyed them. When I have finished the book, I will let you know if it is a "page turner" or not. I think it might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment