Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fun!

Mason and Papa settle in for a recorded showing of "Swamp Brothers". Mason loves anything creepy crawley. I was sitting on the couch with him when it started, and he quickly left me to join Papa on the floor. I guess it is a "guy" thing!


Remember loving those school supplies? We had the pleasure of helping Maddie pick out her backpack and school supplies for 1st grade. I don't know who had more fun, Maddison or her Grandparents!




Aunt Bea and Uncle Scoot got Mason a 'Safari' discovery set for his birthday. He is wearing his Safari vest, and helping me pick vegetables from the garden. He loves to explore the great outdoors, even if it is 100 plus degrees out. We only lasted a few minutes in the heat, but he kept going back outside for more!






No comments:

Post a Comment