Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Under the Weather"

First there was the "blizzard of 2011" and somewhere in the middle of it, I started getting sick. I am not sure if this is good luck, or bad luck. Good luck because if you are snow bound, you might as well be sick too and get it over with. On the other hand, how much gloom can one handle all at once? I called my Doctor's office yesterday and reported my symptoms. They called in some medication, which Randy picked up for me on his way home from work. This is day 3 of a really bad sore throat. It hurts to swallow, talk, cough and sometimes breathe. I hate being sick! That is why I plan carefully not to have it happen very often to me. I guess in all the excitement with the weather, I let my guard down and got sick. Here's hoping that the medicine starts working soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. It is always bad when the mom gets sick!

    ReplyDelete