Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chouwda and Lobster Rolls!




Our first stop in Mass. was in Plymouth. We arrived at the visitor's center and struck up a conversation with one of their staff. This woman was a wonderful representative of the area. She pointed us toward some sights and steered us right on the best places to get a lobster roll and clam chowder. Unfortunately, they were not in the same restaurant! So, we went to the Lobster Hut first (pictured above) and ordered a lobster roll. It was my first such sandwich, and it was delicious! We sat outside and ate it while watching the sail boats come and go. Then we went to the Crabby House, a short distance away, and tried some of their "chouwda". I love clam chowder and can honestly say that I have never tasted any quite this good.
I knew right away that my diet was going to be in big trouble on this trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment