Sunday, September 11, 2011

Adventures to the East!

I will have lots of pictures to post next week, but for now, I think I will just blog. On the way to Boston, we took a side trip to Canton, Ohio to see the Pro Football Hall of Fame. My husband has talked about visiting this museum for years. It was a short detour, so we decided to go for it. It was pretty much what I expected it would be. Lots of displays, stories of greatness and videos of memorable moments. I was done in about 60 minutes. I kept going back to gently prod Randy along. I honestly think that he could have stayed all day and then some. It was fun for me to watch him enjoy himself so much. One of the first things he did when we left was call our son and tell him about it. I think I heard a deep sigh of sadness as we drove away. . .but there was just so much more ground to cover. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment