Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grouchy!

Okay, I have tried to be a good sport today, but the plain and simple fact is that I am grouchy! I am guessing it is most likely because I have gone all day without eating. My head hurts and work was stressful. And to top it off, I have just mixed up my evening "cocktail" of pre-colonoscopy drink. Yummy! Even worse, I am mad at myself because I am grouchy. I want to say to myself: Stand up and take it like a . . . . woman! I hardly ever get like this, so I guess I am due. I certainly understand why I don't get grumpy often. . . it is because I HATE feeling this way. I hate feeling sorry for myself and feeling like my options are limited. I think God sent me this mood to make me appreciate my good moods more. I am going to retreat to the couch with a large glass of. . . well, I will spare the details. It is going to be a long night and an even longer day tomorrow. I think I am going to go work on an attitude adjustment. Too bad there isn't a pill for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment