In honor of a sweet red head that was born 6 years ago today!
The Top 10 Reasons to Love Being a Grandparent are:
10. You can play with toys again and not have to explain why.
9. You finally realize why YOUNG, not old people have children.
8. You have the money to buy the fun stuff you couldn't afford for your children.
7. 'Spoil and send home' becomes your new mantra.
6. You can color pictures and build Lego castles all day and not feel guilty.
5. You can finally say: "Back in my day. . ." and have someone actually listen.
4. You truly know that each development stage is but a brief blink of the eye.
3. You can forgive little transgressions and actually laugh at embarrassing moments.
2. You FINALLY have an excellent excuse to nap in the daytime.
And the # 1 reason to love being a grandparent is:
1. The pure, unconditional, no strings attached love you share with the most wonderful little people in the world!