Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Gratitude!

Today I am grateful for quiet early morning hours. The alarm goes off at 5:15, Randy is off to work by 5:45, and I am left in a very quiet and peaceful house. Sometimes I do laundry, light cleaning or dishwasher unloading. Other times I read, catch up on recorded shows or just sit and look outside. It is my time to do whatever I choose. How often do you get the chance to just do what you want? I cherish these hours but I am also so glad that I know the day will bring an interesting combination of work and family and friends. I think unscheduled time is appreciated so much more when you have a busy and usually scheduled life. Oh, and did I mention that some mornings are spend blogging or doing some facebook stalking?

No comments:

Post a Comment