Thursday, September 2, 2010

It is raining in Dallas. What a nice way to spend the day! The rain did change my plans some, but fortunately we have a room with a walk out patio, so I opened the door and have been enjoying the weather. I like to watch the rain, especially when it is not an every day occurrence.
Tomorrow morning we leave for Missouri. We are planning on making the trip in one day. On Saturday Jessica, Scott and Amanda are having a garage sale. I think I will have the kids and I plan on doing lots of laundry, and repacking my suitcase. Randy has been invited to a co-workers house for a football game in the afternoon. When I get home I have bills to pay, laundry to do and then get ready for a drive to St. Louis and an early morning flight to Birmingham. It will be hectic, but fun. Randy is not able to go on this trip, but we hope to drive somewhere south in October to meet Josh.. . I know Randy has really missed Josh. They have been best buddies for many years. The fall is when they are especially close because they share a love of that season and all it brings (football, hunting, outdoors, etc).
Enough about all of that! I am going to relax today in preparation for the next few days. Somehow I don't think there will be much time to relax once we get to Birmingham. The adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment