Friday, October 21, 2011

Through the Glass

Maddison helped me clean last weekend. I snapped this when she went outside to clean the full glass front door (hence the glare on her face). We have such a great time when Maddie and her brother come to our house. Maddison is usually our activity planner, and Mason and I are happy to follow along. Papa can usually be prodded to get out the 4 wheeler or help us have some other outdoor fun. It is kind of sad when nice weather gives into winter and cold days. We still get outside to play, but it is not as easy as it is in fall and summer. The fall in our area has been wonderful. A little shy of rain, but the weeks have been warm and sunny. I am not sure what will be on tap this weekend. We have another wedding to attend, but other than that we have no plans. Randy and I took some time off today to do a little early Christmas shopping. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment