Monday, March 28, 2011

The Tea Party That Wasn't

All dressed up and nowhere to go! On Saturday, Maddison and I thought that we were registered for a Grandmother/Mother and Daughter tea party. When we got there, we found out that there had been a mix up and we weren't registered. What could have been a sad day turned into a happy event. We ended up visiting a new bakery in our town and bought treats for some of our favorite people. Then we visited her mom's school (and delivered a yummy looking brownie bite) and Maddie got her nails polished with sparkles. Later we delivered more of our goodies and enjoyed the company of family. All in all, it turned out to be a very enjoyable afternoon. I guess you could say that we make lemonade out of lemons.

3 comments:

  1. Aww...You are an AWESOME Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David! I am so psyched that you left a comment. I didn't know you journeyed into my blog world. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete