Friday, March 25, 2011

Say It Ain't So!

Yes, it is true. There is snow covering the ground at our house this morning. And there is more in the forecast (up to 2 inches) tomorrow. I certainly hope that this is winter's last hurrah! Yesterday was mostly nice, but much colder than what we have been having. And this wonderful weather is just in time for the weekend. Sigh! It should be a great weekend, though. On Saturday I am going to a Parks and Rec sponsored "Tea Party" with Maddison. I am supposed to dress "festive". I am not sure yet how I will pull that off! On Sunday some of my cousins are getting together for lunch and laughs. This is a great group of women. I will probably be the oldest one there, but they won't make me feel that old. It is so nice to surround yourself with family and friends. The girls don't get together often enough, so I am really looking forward to this. Weekend here we come. . . snow or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment