Friday, January 15, 2010

What a difference a week makes in Missouri. For that matter of fact, sometimes a day can make a world of difference. Last time I blogged, it was pitiful weather. . . today it is still pitiful, only in a different way. The good news is that I have not been stuck all week, and the temperatures are better. The not so good news is it is dreary and mucky here. My car is filthy, my garage is filthy, the roads are a mess, and the color outside is mostly gray. What are you gonna do? There is a reason we don't live in Florida or Arizona, I just can't remember it right now.
Did you ever just have a bad case of the "don't want to's?" That is how I feel these days about exercising. I have made it a point over the last 3 or so years to be physically active, and go to the gym at least 3 times a week. For some reason I cannot get my bu!# in gear and get there. I think I will blame the weather, and I hope once it gets nicer out I will feel like moving more.
And speaking of procrastination (well, we sort of were. . .), I just got home from the store, and and am blogging by way of not unloading the groceries I purchased. What is wrong with me? I am usually a "get er done kind of girl".
I recently recorded "You've Got Mail" and rewatched it. I love that movie. I think I just figured out why. . . It is all about banter email style. I have not yet found my writing soul mate. I love face book, but I don't think most people get my posts. In person I am a rather serious sort. But when writing, a different side of me comes out. Most face book friends know me in person, and they interpret my posts in the same way they interpret me (in person that is). I think that is why I like blogging. I am not sure if anyone ever reads what I write here, so it lets me be uninhibited. Go ahead and laugh. . . I know that my posts are not exactly hair raising, but I do hang my feelings on the line (so to speak!).
That about wraps up what is in my head for now. It has been a busy week, and my brain and fingers have not been in the mood to write.
May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment