Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Little Daredevil!



If you look closely, you can see Amanda and Mason on a swing together (white coat, Mason has on a black stocking cap).  Maddie is in the pink coat with multi colored cap flying off on the left hand side of the photo.  This was taken at Silver Dollar City.  I wanted to add it to my blog to remember what a daredevil Miss Maddie is.  She also rode the big roller coaster and loved it!  She cried when she was told that she was 2 inches too short to ride the biggest roller coaster in the park.  She absolutely loves thrilling rides and speeds.  When I asked her if she was going to ride the small roller coaster in the kids area, she gave me a major eye roll!  Mason, on the other hand, was not so sure about the big rides.  He enjoyed the train and the mine ride.  If you knew the kids personalities, you would guess the opposite was true.  Maddison is looking forward to a trip to Six Flags this summer.  I think I will sit that one out!

1 comment:

  1. Our family was at Silver Dollar City recently. My grandson did not like this ride at all! He is not much of a dare-devil. His favorite ride is fire-in-the-hole. My daughter and others rode the roller coaster several times. We love Silver Dollar City!!

    ReplyDelete