Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I know it has been weeks since I have blogged.  I guess I have just been too occupied with other matters to collect my thoughts and blog.  December is a busy month for us with 2 birthdays to celebrate as well as the holidays.  We recently had to purchase a new computer, so I have been familiarizing myself with that.  Excuses, excuses!
I think I am ready for the holidays.  I have neglected a couple of old traditions this year, including mailing out cards and baking cookies.  See what I mean, I just could not get it together this year!
We are doing something a little different this season.  After the holidays, we are traveling to Branson for some R and R and to see the lights.  I have never been there around Christmas, so I am excited to see what all the hub-bub is about.  It will be a family trip and Jessica has rented a condo for us.  We are also making a more concentrated effort to give back to our community and the people who live here.  The funny thing about this is that it has brought us so much pleasure to help others. 
So, until I blog again, Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment