Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time to Move On

Jessica and Scott enjoying some music and entertainment at a wedding recently. 
I have not blogged since I wrote the post on the Sandy Hook tragedy.  It is time to move on and get back to the day to day living posts. 
I took very few photos this year during the holidays.  Having said that, I can report that we had a very nice holiday week full of family, food and fun.  Jim and Joanne came for a visit from California.  The kids had a very nice Christmas and received an electric scooter, remote control helicopter, new bike and nook color (Mason).  Maddie got a "Look Like Me" doll with accessories, a new bike, nook color and tickets to see Taylor Swift this summer.  We spent quite a bit of time around the table playing Hand and Foot, which is a card game similar to Canasta.  Randy ended up having to work some, as did Amanda and Jessica, but most of us are enjoying a week of vacation. (Okay, Josh and I are!).   What I am NOT looking forward to is getting back to work and the grind next Wednesday.  One sure gets spoiled by having time off.  My side of the family is planning a lake retreat in February to celebrate a winter holiday (belated Christmas!)  So we won't really be finished with the festivities until Valentine's Day.  I hope your season was fun, healthy and full of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment