Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear "A"

Dear "A", We did alright together for many, many years. You stuck by me and did your job. . . I stuck by you and did what I was supposed to do. What really happened between us? I don't remember any one specific time when I did anything to make you want to part ways with me so rapidly. (Although I have to say, I am not sure what your job was exactly, I was just happy you kept on doing it). Up until last week I thought you were happy and content. You certainly kept me happy and content.
Now we have parted ways and permanently separated our future together. You have gone your miserable way and I am going mine. There is no future for us and I might add that you have caused me considerable pain in my present state. If I had know it was going to end this way I would have considered booting you out a long time ago. As for now, it is good riddance from me and a not so kind goodbye.
May you rest in peace my irritable, leaking, ruptured appendix. May I soon be able to forgive and forget the pain and suffering that you have brought to me. . . without provocation! I am declaring independence from you and a new life without your association. RIP Friday, November 4, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment