Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What the Hail?

On Saturday morning, we watched as the sky kept getting darker and darker. Then the rain came and suddenly it began to hail. What an odd experience hail is. As quickly as it began, it ended.

I wonder if there is a Biblical precedence for the weather we are having this year. Blizzards, tsunamis, tornadoes, floods and hail! And to top it all off, this is the year of the locust (cicada). Didn't the good Lord put Egypt through something like this? I am not a doom and gloom sort of girl, but I am considering the possibility that global warming is causing this, or weather patterns are changing, or . . . or what? I keep thinking that I must get all my affairs in order. But then again, what good would that have done the people of Joplin, or Japan, or Alabama, or Memphis? I guess I just need to remember that there is a higher power and that I must live like this could be my last day. . . make it count and let the people you love know that you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment