Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well, the long journey begins again. After a few months of being out of control, I am back in the weight loss game. In fact, as I write this, I am enjoying a small bowl of Fiber One and Bran cereal. Yummy! I never really lost control, but I must have the slowest metabolism on the planet. I can work out, eat right and still not lose weight. When I do lose, it may be a half pound or so a week. I know that is still something, but come on, how discouraging can that be? I see others eat more and do less than me and lose two pounds a week. What I really need is Bob Green and Dr. Oz on the case! They could certainly figure this out.
One thing I know for sure, I am probably the healthiest eating fat person you will ever meet. Lots of veggies and fruit, whole grain pasta, bread and tortillias, high fiber cereal, chicken (not fried) etc. I am switching from diet soda to water too. I guess I will just keep working at this until I figure it out. But at this rate, it may mean rocking and my great grandchildren and still trying to figure out how to get thin. . . Sigh!
For now, I am going to keep on concentrating on good health and exercise and let the pounds fall where they may (or most likely may not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment