Monday, April 12, 2010

This has been the most beautiful spring day you can imagine! Warm, sunny, slight breeze, just perfect! I had an evening meeting tonight and on the way home I opened the moon roof, turned up the stereo and set the cruise control. This is the weather that I kept praying for through the long, dreary winter. Funny how the weather can affect a person's mood. I feel more hopeful, optimistic and relaxed when the sun is shining. As I pulled into my driveway tonight, there was a small herd of deer milling around our hay field. What a perfect way to end the day.
It has been a good diet day. I did a hard 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, had a low cal breakfast and lunch, and limited myself to 2 small pieces of cheese pizza for supper (provided at the meeting). I even passed up brownies, cookies and multiple servings of chocolate (I had one bite size piece of chocolate). Tomorrow I am planning on going to the Y again. I have an evening presentation to make, so supper will be late. But I will stay strong and keep on the healthy track. Overall, this has been almost the perfect day, especially since it is Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment