Saturday, January 26, 2013

Come on Spring!

I love the natural beauty of our little farm.  I took this picture last spring on a walk around our farm.  I can't wait to see these cute little wildflowers again.  Even though I can't really complain about the winter so far, I am anxious for warmer days.  I have been taking walks lately on the path Randy kept mowed last summer for me.  The cold weather froze the earth so it is not a mud fest.  This morning it was 24 degrees when I walked but I still talked Maddison into bundling up and going with me.  Mason has been fighting a cold lately and coughed some in the wee hours of the morning.  He wasn't really interested in going outside, so I just let him be. 
We have company from Texas staying with us this week.  Randy's cousin and his family are in for a funeral, and they brought their 7 and 4 year old children.  The kids had a really good time playing together.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment