Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh!

Josh is 31 years old today.  It is hard to believe that he is that old, which makes me 24 years older . . . yikes!  We had a little inpromptu get together Friday night to celebrate.  His favorite foods are lasagna and apple pie, which was, of course, what we had.  I had planned on doing something for him on Sunday, but his work schedule changed, so I got a call on Friday morning asking if we could change the day.  Friday was a bit crazy, as I had to work all day, go to the store, pick up the kids and then come home and cook.  But it all got done, and it was a nice supper.  We all pitched in and got Josh a Kendall Fire.  He loves to read and will use it when he is away from home.  Josh has grown up to be such a nice young man.  He was a sweet, ornery little boy and certainly gave me some gray hair during his teen and young adult years.  I am proud of the man he is today. . . he works hard, takes good care of his family and loves his wife and children fiercely!

No comments:

Post a Comment